REDDER is an award winning digital agency, based in Saigon who work for some fabulous clients. You will be part of a friendly team in a relaxed yet hard working environment so an ability to work calmly under pressure is a must. You will be rewarded with a modern working environment and excellent benefits.
This Art Manager position is an upper level working role, working in a team approach with other Designers, Interns and the Chief Design on a variety of projects and assignments. Assignments primarily come from the Chief Design, Account Director, or the client directly. The ideal candidate is a proactive individual, with well-developed critical thinking skills who is able to process, react to, and solve problems in a timely manner as they arise.
Key Responsibilities Art Manager
- Guide and advise fellow employees in both the creative process and client management to foster stronger working relationships and solutions (junior designer, interns, etc.)
- Supervise interns, responsible for assigning tasks, overseeing and coaching on creative process, and ensuring on-time and on-budget delivery of projects.
- Communicate and facilitate the art direction and formatting of design deliverables and produce necessary communications pieces in both print and digital environments for a wide range of clients
- Collaborate internally as well as with clients to conceptualize and execute creative solutions that can be translated across various media platforms
- Keeping informed on latest trends and forecasts
- Working closely with the Chief Design/Creative Director (or project lead) to create accurate objective of products to meet clients requirement
- Work efficiently with Redder vendors on the development of needed client materials
- Pre and post production quality checks
- Submit creative deliverables within the agreed upon deadline and budget (if any)
- Creatively seek out new products and maintain cutting edge industry knowledge
- Attend meetings as assigned
- Design of marketing communication pieces including overall theme development, individual piece designs, etc.
- Manage production of all print pieces from conception to completion
- Proactively recommend creative communications for marketing proposals
- Support other subtle scopes such as KV, POSM…. Depend on Chief Design orders.
- At least 5 years design experience in an in-house creative department or design firm.
- Strong creative, organizational, problem solving and time-management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Big egos need not apply.
- Expert knowledge in graphic production process.
- Work well with tight deadlines in a team environment.
- Able to take projects from start to finish with minimal supervision.
- Adaptable and quick learner.
- Must be able to apply style guides creatively while upholding brand identity for Redder, as well as our multiple clients.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite. Experience with HTML, and motion graphics a plus.
- Possess strong conceptual skills, high level sense of design, layout and typography, a broad thinker who is able to offer a variety of design solutions.
- Creative & critical thinking
- Update trendy rendering style/graphic style to apply on designs
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Expert understanding of graphic design principles.
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team environment
- Having knowledge about film production is a plus
- Vị trí đã hết hạn
Các công việc tương tự
Redder Advertising has been the most international-award-winning independent local agency network in Vietnam covering a wide range of marketing communications services from marketing strategic consultancy, brand development, creative advertising to digital, PR & cross-channel activation since July 2012. We are proud of being the strategic partner or providing key services to a big roster of clients including Mirinda, 7Up, Nivea, Vinamilk, Biti’s, Biti’s Hunter, British American Tobacco, Thien Long, Minh Long, Techcombank, Huda, Tuborg, Highlands, Kotex and many more.
We are also proud of our vision to be supporting & partnering with Vietnamese high quality brands for their amazing growth and evolution to the next level they are worth it. And the last thing is that we commit to contributing a part to developing our Vietnamese marketing community and driving projects of marketing with purpose. 40 international & regional awards & counting are what we have achieved from 2014 with AMES, PR Asia Awards, Asia Pacific Excellence Awards, The Smarties MMA, Youtube Ads LeaderBoard APAC & others