What You’ll Do:
- Analyze brand tracking, market trends, consumer need, and the competitive landscape
- Oversee client pitches and proposals
- Oversee profitability, deliverables, timelines, and budgets
- Understand the strategic business intent of specific projects and audience/customer goals.
- Work with and report to Creative Directors to ensure maximum effectiveness of various concepts.
- Work closely with a team to do whatever it takes to improve the work better.
- Provide direction to Senior Designers and other mid-level creatives.
- A strong communicator, comfortable presenting ideas and owning a client relationship.
- Build key relationships with Account Management, Planning, and other departments.
- Meet regularly with relevant departments to discuss the client’s requirements and core messages.
- Ability to not only direct creative teams but physically generate amazing work.
- Proven ability to communicate creative solutions with confidence, ease, and clarity.
- Strong understanding of information design and the topology of information for the web.
- Experience with display media banners and site-based design.
- Full understanding of browser/platform constraints as they affect online design.
- Thinking creatively and devise imaginative and intelligent campaigns based on client briefs.
- Pushing boundaries of original thinking to explore new creative solutions.
- Converting the strategic creative concept into different creative executions to be presented to the client.
- To execute creative ideas to the highest standard involving and communicating with the necessary creative team.
Why You’ll Love It
- Performance Review ( 2 times per year )
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Bonus ( 1 time per year from 0.5-month to 3-month salary amount )
- Annual Paid Leave (15 days)
- Funeral Leave
- Health Insurance
- Quarterly, Annual MVP Awards (prizes up to 8,000USD)
- Macbook to be provided
- Work in a professional and dynamic environment
- Good chance to explore new trends in a digital market
- Opportunity to learn the most advanced advertising technology platforms
- No fixed day for promotion – Perform well and get promoted anytime!
Who you are:
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in Creative in Advertising Agency
- Generate (through the line, integrated) ideas and move them forward
- Work independently as well as team-work with partners
- Good command in English
- Consistently challenges oneself for breakthrough thinking
- Leadership skills, to be able to organize, direct, and motivate other artists. They need to articulate their visions to artists and oversee production.
- Strong creative vision with an understanding of business objectives
- Preferred Qualifications
- Prior experience with copywriting, design, or production.
AnyMind Group is an organization that is transforming industries through artificial intelligence. Headquartered in Singapore, AnyMind Group is the parent company of AdAsia Holdings, TalentMind and CastingAsia.
In the marketing industry, end-to-end solutions by companies under the AnyMind Group span influencer marketing, programmatic and digital advertising, and publisher monetization.
For the human resource industry, AnyMind group’s TalentMind provides human resource and recruitment professionals with an AI-driven recruitment optimization platform to make hiring more efficient and smart.
AnyMind Group aims to power businesses and professionals with a suite of AI-based solutions, enabling them to easily achieve greater scale and efficiency within and across departments.
- Địa chỉ Floor 53, Bitexco Financial Tower, Ben Nghe, District 1, HCMC