Must to have qualifications:
- A minimum of an associates (5 year) degree in advertising, communication design, or visual arts.
- A bachelor (3+ year) degree is preferred
- 2 – 3 years of supervisory experience.
- Must possess exceptional computer skills. Macintosh operating platform a must. PC knowledge a plus. Thorough knowledge of the following software applications is required, Quark X-press, Adobe Illustrator, scanning software, Adobe Photoshop, and any widely utilized word processing application.
- Mastered composition techniques (multiple elements and interactive pieces) in producing polished final pieces (i.e., attention to detail, good knife).
- Comprehensive computer photo-retouching and image development skills.
- Possess solid understanding of the science and market dynamics of assigned product(s).
Complete understanding of:
- Color theory and color relationship
- Typographic terms that identify type forms and the specifications required to refer to typographic settings (i.e., points, leading, picas, kerning, tracking, cap-height, x-height etc.).
- Perspective and space relationships.
- Page composition and grid structures.
- Print production process, knowledge of production techniques, and correct disking procedures.
- Photography and the photographic process.
- Communicate thorough knowledge of assigned product(s).
- Provide effective direction at photo shoots.
- Effectively check and approve work on press.
- Effectively collect electronic materials for output.
- Effectively handle multiple assignments at one time.
- Manage challenging situations both internally and with the client.
- Command respect of freelancers and designers and be able to effectively oversee their work.
- Preferable Qualifications (Additional): Design experience in an agency setting
Primary Responsibilities: Art Direction/Graphic Design
- Interact with Copywriters to develop creative concepts and executions of assigned product(s).
- Working on designs in order to produce an effective advertising campaign
- Commissioning specialists, such as artists and photographers, to work on projects
- Managing projects, on and off location
- Working within a budget
- Personally work on the graphic development of at least one product.
- Editing the final results for presentation to the client.
- Work closely with account executives to schedule and monitor all projects.
- Provide accurate time and cost estimates for each tactic.
- Perform miscellaneous tasks, as directed by Creative Director.
Secondary Responsibilities: Client Relationships
- Advise client on all technical visual recommendations and/or issues.
- Help facilitate both the input and creative meetings.
- Assist in making presentations to client.
- Tertiary Responsibilities: Staff Development
- Provide detailed direction to designers.
- Assist in the education and development of designers.
- Vị trí đã hết hạn
Các công việc tương tự
Golden Communication Group consists of six highly specialized communication companies that work together to serve as a “One Stop Shop” for advertisers and marketers. Currently, Golden Communication Group is home to more than 120 communication professionals. Our specialists work effectively to deliver the best communication solutions to marketers and advertisers. At the end of the day, we try our best to provide “ideas that work”.
“Insightful, Creative and Commited to your Success.”
- Địa chỉ Lầu 5, toà nhà Fideco, 28 Phùng Khắc Khoan, P. Đa Kao, Quận 1