The Art Director is responsible for conceptualizing creative solutions that effectively and efficiently communicate the strategic intent of each tactic within the assigned clients; and for overseeing visual aspects of creative works until end products.
Client relationships 10%
- Advise client on all technical visual recommendations and/ or issues
- Help facilities both the input and creative meetings
- Assit in making/ perform presentations to clients
Creative planning & Execution management 35%
- Work on the graphic development of at least 2-3 products at the same time
- Interact with copywriters to develop integrated creative concepts and executions of assigned clients
- Work closely with account teams to schedule and monitor all projects
- Provide accurate time and cost estimates for each tactic
- Commission specialists, such as artists and photographers, to work on projects
- Supervise production phase
- Produce end product based on the client-approved plan.
Quality assurance and operations 20%
- Review/ check visual aspects of creative works to make sure they meet cost / schedule / quality requirement from client (specificly, they can answer brief, meet strategy) and give appropriate feedback to team members when necessary.
- People development 10% Provide detailed direction to designers
- Assist in the training and development of designers’ skills & Increase digital capability for self
Creative award 10%
- While prioritizing client satisfaction, together with the team, pursue to win creative award so that reputation of the company would rise in the industry.
Contribution to new business development 10%
- Confer with HoC/ACD on making ad proposals to potential clients when the team deems that such proposals would benefit the clients.
- Keep up-to-date on clients’ marketing, products, consumers’ trends and competitors’ activities, as well as social and cultural trends and fashions, etc so that effective and innovative advertising can be created.
- Assume responsibility for any other duties or projects which may be given
SUPERVISION GIVEN AUTHORITY WORK RELATIONS
- All relevant team leaders / project leaders;
- Account & SP staff
- production houses
- creative networks
- People Development
- Positive Attitude
- Networking Diversity
- Corporate thinking
- Ethics value: honesty & respecting people
Functional Knowledge & Skills
- Interactive Communication
- Project Management
- Profitability Management
- IT application
- Digital creative thinking
- Creative, innovative, flexible, able to quickly come up with concepts/ ideas
- Hardworking, can work under high pressure to meet deadlines
- Good teamwork player while can work independently and responsibly
- Possesses high level of reliability, integrity and personal ethics
- Minimum of 2 years working experience at a similar position in an advertising agency
- Necessary technical softwares as required for an Art Director position
Các công việc tương tự
Dentsu Việt Nam là Công ty Quảng cáo 100% vốn nước ngoài được thành lập vào năm 2003.
Khách hàng của chúng tôi bao gồm : Toyota, Lexus, Yamaha, Canon, Ajinomoto, Kao, Tập đoàn Saigon Tourist và nhiều thương hiệu khác.
Chúng tôi luôn hoan nghênh chào đón những nhân tài muốn trở thành thành viên của các phòng Sáng tạo,
Lập kế hoạch và Dịch vụ khách hàng.