We are looking for Art Director to join your team:
- Work on the detail art execution under guidance
- Develop the overall look or style of a publication, an advertising campaign, or a theater, television, or film set
- Supervise art team member’s work
- Review and approve designs, artwork, photography, and graphics developed by other team members
- Coordinate activities with other creative team members
- Proposing concept direction to CD
- Brainstorm & develop creative ideas and concepts in partnership with the creative team
- Be able to create creative ideas for advertising campaign
- Be able to take lead of medium+ part of big campaign
- Keep up to date with popular culture and trends
- Control 3rd party and risk mangenement
- Establish the good relationship with 3rd parties
- Be able to lead the medium production
- Be able to execute the small production
- Handle different medium and big project
- Lead the internal and external communication
- Be able to present a part of proposals to clients
- Train and manage team members
- Maintain the spirit and values of the agency to the team
- Can guide all skills that require for AAD
- Be a Problem Solver with positive “I CAN DO” attitude. April believes experience can be learnt but negative “I CAN NOT DO” attitude will not lead us all far.
- At least 5+ years experience in art and design
- Be stable under pressure and have strong sense of urgency.
- Must be effective at multi-tasking, time management, presentations skills, strategic and innovative thinking.
- Good English communication skills.
- Work in a very motivated & open working environment
- Salary based on qualification & bonus
- Social Insurance, Health Insurance as required by law
- 24/7 private Health Insurance
- To be trained necessary skills
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates, please send your package of application (in English) including CV, Portfolio & any information if you would like us to see. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be informed for the next round.