We are part of HAKUHODO Inc., the 2nd largest advertising agency in Japan founded in 1895. As a group of HAKUHODO and HAKUHODO Asia Pacific, we provide the best mix of HAKUHODO’s global network and local insights.
Through our network of over 150 offices in 20 countries and regions, and with more than 10,000 specialists, we provide the best solutions to all our clients.
HAKUHODO SAC & HAKUHODO VIETNAM have done great collaborations with our clients. Some of them have been awarded officially. One of those is TVC in Neptune TET (Lunar New Year) campaign 2015 which was awarded as 5th in YouTube leaderboard Vietnam 2015: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJHOY1I0eMM
Hakuhodo is famous for the dynamic environment which is contributed by our professional and creative staffs. Let’s join us to become a part of Hakuhodo and enjoy the fast-paced growth as well as challenges every day!
Company website: http://www.hakuhodo.vn/en/about-us/
Overall View of the Job
The Art Director is responsible for the ownership of developing, producing art direction for client’s campaign (mainly in F&B industry). He or she will cooperate with internal teams, suppliers and related parties to ensure the art quality of each project. The role of this position also includes of presenting the team’s final work in order to obtain client approval.
- Cooperate with Copywriter to produce all art layouts for campaign by developing art concepts and direction to staffs/suppliers;
- In charge of developing and producing campaign’s communication plan from planning, shooting, amplifying every quarters on all platforms: TV program, website, digital, booklet, …;
- Ensure art quality for all project’s outcomes.
- 30%: Cooperate with other Creative team members, Client Service team, Final Artwork team, Digital team (internal) and supervise Suppliers consistently;
- 30%: Obtain client approval by presenting all final works, respond to client commentary and requests;
- 10%: Report to line managers frequently.
- Working in advertising industry;
- At least 3 years of experience as Art Director;
- Good experience in advertising film production/TV program production;
- Deep understanding and rich experience on F&B advertising, especially food;
- Having background working in Japanese company is an advantage;
- Project management;
- Graphic design skills: Photoshop/Illustrator…;
- Knowledge of Multimedia content development;
- Video, digital, printing publishing skills;
- Take challenges, hard working;
- Optimistic, opened & friendly;
- Passion for food;
- Having design certificate/degree is a plus.
**NOTE: Please provide your Portfolio (Link) together with your CV for our consideration.
- Salary range: 1600 – 1800 USD/month;
- Working in dynamic and friendly environment;
- Growing business;
- Once employee have passed probation and signed labor contract, the employee will have other benefits as follows:
- 16 annual leave per year
- 13th month salary
- Year-end bonus based on performance and business result
- Annual health check
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance (Vietnamese Law)
- Insurance benefit package (PTI Care)
- Mobile phone fee allowance base on company’s policy
- Participate in company’s event, company trip
- Participate in company’s training programs, self-studying program (fee supported by company);
- Salary reviewed annually.