We’re part of HAKUHODO Inc., the 2nd largest advertising agency in Japan founded in 1895. As a group of HAKUHODO and HAKUHODO Asia Pacific, we provide the best mix of HAKUHODO’s global network and local insights.
Through our network of over 80 offices in 17 countries and regions, and with more than 2,400 employees (including locally hired staff) working outside Japan, we provide the best solutions to all our clients.
HAKUHODO SAC & HAKUHODO VIETNAM have done great collaborations with our clients. Some of them have been awarded officially. One of those is TVC in Neptune TET (lunar newyear) campaign 2015 which was awarded as 5th in YouTube leaderboard Vietnam 2015: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJHOY1I0eMM
Hakuhodo is famous for the dynamic environment which is contributed by our professional and creative staffs. Let’s join us to become a part of Hakuhodo and enjoy the fast-paced growth as well as challenges everyday!
- 50% – Art Direction;
- 30% – Design;
- 20% – Ideation;
- Occassional Duties: Presentation.
- Having experiences working in ATL agencies;
- Having experiences working in Digital agencies is an advantage;
- Having experiences working for Beer, Home appliances and Automobile is an advantage;
- At least 4 experience years in advertising industry;
- Previous position: Junior Art Director;
- Good understanding of Art direction, Design and Ideation;
- Layout, KV design;
- TVC production;
- Brainstorming in a team;
- Hard working;
- Good team-player.
** NOTE: Please attach your Portfolio (link) together with your CV for our consideration.
- Salary Range: 1,500 – 1,700 USD/month;
- Working in dynamic and friendly environment;
- Growing business;
- Once employee have passed probation and signed labor contract, the employee will have other benefits as follows:
- 16 annual leave per year
- 13th month salary
- Year-end bonus based on performance and business result
- Annual health check
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance (Vietnamese Law)
- Insurance benefit package (PTI Care)
- Mobile phone fee allowance base on company’s policy
- Participate in company’s event, company trip
- Participate in company’s training programs, self-studying program (fee supported by company)
- Salary reviewed annually.