We are looking for a young talented Art Director, curious, lively, full of life and looking for a fantastic challenge within an international agency as Bates CHI & Partners Vietnam.
- Think conceptually and solve business problems presented by the client
- Understand the importance of the “big idea” and how well the work reflects it within the framework of the clients’ brand
- Understand the marketing objectives and demonstrate an ability to deliver the “message” through design
- Create and conceptualize multiple concepts for new assignments
- Assist in the preparation of presentation boards
- Ability to execute ideas flawlessly-paying attention to design, layout and typography.
- Contribute to the communication, demonstration and evolution of the creative product to clients at the highest possible standard
- Interact with the client and account management to gain a total understanding of the client’s business strategy and the market in which it is competing
- Comprehend communication strategies through creative briefings, and innovative ideas with copywriters.
- Produce design drafts for teams and Clients based on different communication channels.
- Act as the main force of visual execution and be responsible for quality control.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts or equivalent degree in commercial arts or related field
- 3-5 years’ experience in Senior Designer/Art Director
- Knowledge of Photoshop and Video editing tools will be a plus
- Be able to execute concepts to a visual standard for client presentations
- Should be able to oversee production of different media.
- Understanding of brand, product, digital media, and how people interact with each of them
- Proven ability to manage and organize multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to direct creative teams, photographers and other 3rd party creative groups
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively with other departments
- Fluently at English and Vietnamese
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.