Golden Communication Group
77 views7 Ứng tuyển Art Director (Golden Digital)
- Conceptualizes, plans, team-leading, and produces a wide range of specialized graphic and/or illustrative material, to include multimedia concepts, as appropriate.
- Works with client to ascertain needs and to develop graphic directions, concepts, and specifications for assigned projects.
- May create and produce animated videos and animated portions of live videos using computers and video production equipment.
- Design with brand’s guideline in mind
- Have an aesthetic mind, know how to balance between commercial within art
- Understanding, be able to conduct research to clients, target audiences, come up with relevant concepts and ideas.
- May supervise and/or lead lower graded staff and/or student employees.
- Working with production house to manage art direction in online video/short film and guarantee the quality
- Working experience in Agencies is an advantage. ( 2 years for Mid -level, 4 years at least for Senior level)
- An interest in popular culture, new art trends and styles
- Hard working and committed and be able to produce good quality content often to tight deadlines
- Be able managing several projects at once.
- A positive attitude when working with colleagues, associates, and clients.
- Being solutions-oriented, and supportive in finding solutions to unexpected challenges