A, GENERAL DESCRIPTION
This position will be responsible for implementing partnership strategies and campaigns. This includes working closely with the Internal Team (Brand, Account, Legal & Finance…) to develop strategy, reaching out to and pitching new potential partnerships; and executing campaigns for existing clients. Besides, you will utilize data and reports to monitor campaign performance and determine how to optimize results for growth.
B, MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Campaign management
- Negotiate affiliate brand partnerships to ensure deals can meet or exceed offers on competing platforms, resulting in high-quality payouts for users
- Plan, execute and oversee Affiliate campaigns
- Choose suitable products for influencers that match the target audience.
- Plan and execute weekly objectives to ensure the expected volume of new deals
- Work closely with internal teams to align efforts and utilize the affiliate platforms for company initiatives and goals.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with affiliate platforms and publishers to find more opportunities and scale our programs to increase performance.
- Handle the administration of all affiliate business deal tracking, payout metrics, performance monitoring, trends etc.
- Suggest solutions to meet sales targets.
2. Report and analyst
- Develop reporting and measurement tactics to quantify the incremental impact and success of affiliate marketing partnerships against KPIs (ROI, ROAS, CPA, etc.);
- Report on and highlight insights, trends, and opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Stay current with trends in affiliate marketing and identify new opportunities.
- Other tasks will be assigned by the manager
- BA or College degree in Marketing, Business, Analytics or equivalent.
- A minimum of 2 years of hands-on affiliate department or merchandise experience in e-commerce
- Familiarity with Influencer marketing and other digital advertising platforms is a plus but not required
- Strong analytical skills – able to evaluate opportunities from strategic and operational perspectives
- Ability to develop relationships, negotiate, and problem-solve with external partners
- Ability to work across teams with internal and external teams.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with the ability and multi-tasking to thrive under minimal guidance
- Fluently in English (both written and communication)