- Manage the routine Office Administrative duties.
- Admin support duties including filing, mails sorting, organizing courier service for pick-up and delivery, arranging facilities maintenance, raising purchase requests and orders etc.
- Liaise with building management, contractors and external vendors for general office facilities & maintenance, office equipment and requisition of name card, pantry & stationery supplies.
- Assist in tabulation of monthly summaries for taxi fares and telephone usage.
- Perform other duties as instructed by the HRBP which contribute to the effective office management of the company.
- Support HRBP with welfare and healthy lifestyle programs.
- Arrange hotel and flights bookings, and visa application to Head Office, when needed.
- Any other duties/tasks that may be assigned from time to time by line manager.
- Good working attitude as truthful, honest, hardworking, patience, high labor discipline.
- Can work independently or in groups.
- Ability to think logically and flexible for unexpected situations.
- Good English skill.
- Good skill of excel, word,…. .
- Qualifications: Graduated from related College or University.
- At least 1 year of experience at Admin position.