- Account work within event agency, acting as a link between clients and the agency and will be responsible for the coordination of campaigns and therefore communicating clearly to all those involved.
- The account must understand clients’ needs and objectives and liaise closely with them throughout campaigns, often on a daily basis. He/she also manages administrative and campaign work and ensure that advertising projects are completed on time and on budget.
Duties and responsibilities
- Fulfilling required responsibilities in assigned projects and campaign.
- Managing project timeline
- Presenting alongside agency colleagues (particularly the account manager), the campaign ideas and budget to the client.
- Writing and preparing proposal.
- Having presentation skill to present and show detail idea to client.
- Negotiating with clients and agency staff about the details of projects.
- Managing execution after contract signing.
- Following up existing clients, retaining business relationship and extending services to existing clients.
- Writing client’s report post-project, including key learning and way forward.
- Monitoring client’s feedback during and after project.
- Knowledgeable about Event, Marketing.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Flexibility, effective teamwork skills;
- Presenting, influencing and negotiation skills;
- A passion for advertising, event and an understanding of what makes a good events. Following latest trends and TV shows.
- A willingness to learn;
- Resilience, to enable you to deal with problems and constructive criticism;
- IT literacy: Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- College or University graduate in relevant majors
- Age: 22 – 30
- Full time employment
- Probation period: 2 months
- Benefit and salary following company’s policies
- Annual leaves: 12 days
- Other benefits following Labor regulations.