The Account Supervisor position is responsible for maintaining present clients. To work the account servicing team to successfully manage projects that exceed client’s needs and expectations.
The Account Supervisor should be a strategic and creative thinker to deliver customer expectations. Must be a problem solver with a get-it-done attitude and strong self-motivational attributes.
- Build communication platform for PR proposal
- Co-operate with creative team to develop in-depth knowledge of client’s strategic issues and gives actionable advice for improvements
- Client services:
- Develop and maintain client contacts and relationships; expands these contacts into prospects and prospects into customers.
- Provide counsel to clients on media activities within the context of marketing campaigns to build the client’s brands and contribute to their overall business.
- Ensure that all work related to the implementation of projects meet with and / or exceeds required quality standards as outlines in briefs/instructions set.
- Becoming familiar with the nature of clients’ products, business culture and competition.
- Be responsible for satisfying the client while maintaining agency proficiency.
- Analyze market and consumer information and participates actively in developing an effective event strategy and holistic creative approach.
- Write and deliver presentations to the client with high degree of confidence.
- Meeting deadlines and prioritizing tasks.
- Has ultimate responsibility for achieving the agreed-upon profit targets for all accounts and for the on-going status of receivables.
- Background: University Degree.
- Good command of English and Computer skills
- At least 3 years in the same industry
- Relevant experience:
- Excellent planning, organizing and co-ordination
- Well management skill and ability to lead team
- Customer service-oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Self-disciplined with ability to work independently with a challenging deadline, under high pressure
- Working time: 9h – 18h30 (Mon – Fri)
- Social insurance, company trip, health checkup, Happy Friday
- Salary: 16mil – 20mil + allowances
- Training programs