– Remain in frequent contact with the clients in your responsibility to understand their needs.
– Build & maintain good relationship with existing clients and explore new business from potential clients.
– Take part in the working process from beginning to finishing a project.
– Make pitches, along with other agency staff, to try to win new business for the agency.
– Generate CREATIVE IDEAS and organize brainstorming to devise an campaign that meets the clients brief and budget;
– Prepare proposal beautifully, present to clients and handle objection successfully via identifying decision-maker, client’s internal situation and way of working.
– Develop project plan in consultation with other teams to specify detailed action timeline, checklists and other resources allocation required.
– Ensure implementation of project compliant to standard working process of company
– Assist Finance Department with finance process for Clients.
– Other related work according to actual requirements.
- To be entitled to pay social insurance according to the prescribed level.
- Parking allowance.
- Yearly general health check.
- Company trip.
- Professional, young and dynamic environment
- Attractive salary
- 13th month salary & annual performance bonus
- Internal event (birthday, party…) & training courses
- Long term career path development.
- Proven at least 2 year experience as an Account Supervisor (Event/Activation)
- Excellent communication skills, booth Vietnamese & ENGLISH
- Solid account management and customer service experience
- Familiarity with budgeting and reporting
- Knowledge of Marketing & Communications & related field
- Proficient in MS Office and social media
- Outstanding organizational abilities.
- Strategic thinking.