We are part of HAKUHODO Inc., the 2nd largest advertising agency in Japan founded in 1895. As a group of HAKUHODO and HAKUHODO Asia Pacific, we provide the best mix of HAKUHODO’s global network and local insights.
Through our network of over 80 offices in 17 countries and regions, and with more than 2,400 employees (including locally hired staff) working outside Japan, we provide the best solutions to all our clients.
HAKUHODO SAC & HAKUHODO VIETNAM have done great collaborations with our clients. Some of them have been awarded officially. One of those is TVC in Neptune TET (lunar new year) campaign 2015 which was awarded as 5th in YouTube leaderboard Vietnam 2015: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJHOY1I0eMM
Hakuhodo is famous for the dynamic environment which is contributed by our professional and creative staffs. Let’s join us to become a part of Hakuhodo and enjoy the fast-paced growth as well as challenges every day!
- 20% – Independently handle small or medium projects/accounts;
- 40% – Handle some major projects of a large account under direct supervision of Account Manager including:
- Manage clients’ expectations;
- Develop and manage projects / programs, including concept proposals, implementation plan, staffing plan, budget and timeline.
- 25% – Competitor review and report (Advertising, PR, Digital, BTL activities) by weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly;
- 15% – Presentation to client;
- Occassional duties:
- Business trip out of HCMC for market check, dealer visit with client, research,…;
- Relation with client: dinner, lunch, entertainment (beer/wine drinking ability), playing sport,….
- Background: Marketing, Sales, Business development;
- Having Agency background is an advantage;
- Digital Experience (priority for Social experience);
- Automobile, car industry experience;
- Sales & Marketing experience;
- Solid knowledge & thorough understanding of Advertising Industry (priority for Big data management);
- Having knowledge on History, Literature, Social, Technology, World, Food, … is a plus;
- Having experience working in Home Appliance industry is an advantage;
- Negotiation skills;
- Logical Thinking;
- Planning skills (excellent in using Microsoft office);
- Communication skills (fluent in English);
- Proactive, ambitious, assiduous.
- Salary range: 900 – 1100 USD/month;
- Working in dynamic and friendly environment;
- Growing business;
- Salary reviewed annually;
- Once employee have passed probation and signed labor contract, the employee will have other benefits as follows:
- 16 annual leave per year
- 13th month salary
- Year-end bonus based on performance and business result
- Annual health check
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance (Vietnamese Law)
- Insurance benefit package (PTI Care)
- Mobile phone fee allowance base on company’s policy
- Participate in company’s event, company trip
- Participate in company’s training programs, self-studying program (fee supported by company).