The Account Supervisor position is responsible for maintaining present clients. To work the account servicing team to successfully manage projects that exceed client’s needs and expectations.
The Account Supervisor should be a strategic and creative thinker to deliver customer expectation. Must be a problem solver with a get-it-done attitude and strong self-motivational attributes.
- Strategic thinking to build communication platform for PR proposal
- Creative thinking to build out-of-the box, holistic creative approach
- Know how to brief, motivate and contribute to creative team.
- Co-operate with creative team to develop in-depth knowledge of client’s strategic issues and gives actionable advice for improvements.
- Evaluate whether creative is in accordance with brief and can recognize good/outstanding event creative ideas.
- Client services
- Develop and maintain client contacts and relationships; expands these contacts into prospects and prospects into customers.
- Provide counsel to clients on media activities within the context of marketing campaigns to build the client’s brands and contribute to their overall business.
- Ensure that all work related to the implementation of projects meet with and / or exceeds required quality standards as outlines in briefs / instructions set.
- Becoming familiar with the nature of clients’ products, business culture and competition.
- Be responsible for satisfying the client while maintaining agency proficiency.
- Analyze market and consumer information and participates actively in developing an effective event strategy and holistic creative approach.
- Write and deliver presentations to the client with high degree of confidence.
- Meeting deadlines and prioritizing tasks.
- Has ultimate responsibility for achieving the agreed-upon profit targets for all accounts and for the on-going status of receivables.
Must have following qualifications:
- Background: University Degree. Good command of English and Computer skills
- Min 3 years in the same industry or in reputable agency with integrated marketing knowledge
- Relevant experience:
- Excellent planning, organizing and co-ordination
- Well management skill and able to lead big team
- Customer service oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skill.
- Self-disciplined with ability to work independently with challenging deadline, under high pressure
- Ability to communicate well in English
Additional Qualifications: experienced with Global agency in the past.
How To Apply
Please send your CV via Adjob.
Các công việc tương tự
Golden Communication Group consists of six highly specialized communication companies that work together to serve as a “One Stop Shop” for advertisers and marketers. Currently, Golden Communication Group is home to more than 120 communication professionals. Our specialists work effectively to deliver the best communication solutions to marketers and advertisers. At the end of the day, we try our best to provide “ideas that work”.
“Insightful, Creative and Commited to your Success.”
- Địa chỉ Lầu 5, toà nhà Fideco, 28 Phùng Khắc Khoan, P. Đa Kao, Quận 1