- Take the briefs from clients. Debrief & break down in order to deeply understand it.
- Study thoroughly customer’s insights.
- Shape proposition & creative directions with Creative team.
- Work together with Account and Creative to win the project.
- Research management:
- Desk research (collect data and analyze).
- Manage research agency.
- Analyze result.
- Presentation creators:
- Create decks with convincing story.
- Present to client.
- Internal projects and paperwork of Brand Strategic Planning learn.
- Understand clients’ business and generate new ideas for proposals that meet client’s needs and expectations.
- Take responsibility for the overall project management process and pro-actively advise clients on the best solutions for successful project management from planning, implementation to reporting. Including:
- Get brief directly from the clients.
- Lead brainstorm meetings with the relevant departments.
- Develop plan and execute Event & Activation plans.
- Leading a team/group to run the Event & Activation.
- Plan, supervise & monitor the progress of work of team.
- Responsible for the Event & Activation from start to finish and ensure the business result/project profit.
- Forecast and control the budget (pre-cost & post-cost) for projects.
- Negotiate (or collaborate to negotiate) with clients/ suppliers.
- Ensure contracts, payment & other paper works signed & done on- time & properly as following company processes.
- Responsible to canvass/source proposals from suppliers; update supplier files & records; and to build up good relationship with all suppliers.
- Well collaboration and reporting to AM.
- Other duties as assigned by AM.
- To be entitled to pay social insurance according to the prescribed level.
- Parking allowance.
- Yearly general health check.
- Company trip.
- And other common interests of the company.
- At least 02 years working as Strategic Planner.
- At least 02 years experiences as Account Senior – Event (preferred in marketing/event agency & multinational environment).
- Experience in research is advantage.
- Knowledge in Marketing, Branding and Strategic Planning.
- Good English usage in 4 skills & Vietnamese fluency.
- Ability to look at both the big picture and details.
- Ability to work independently.
- Have creative mind is an advantge.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skill to communicate effectively with internal and external people.
How To Apply
- Applying by submiting the Application form/Portfolio/CV via the address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attach any evidence or copy of needed documents.
- Await our response for the directive interview.
Bạn phải đăng nhập để ứng tuyểnĐăng nhập
Các công việc tương tự
WOW COMMUNICATIONS SERVICE CO., LTD located in 54th Truong Quoc Dung Street, Ward 10, Phu Nhuan District, HCMC
- Founded in 2013, WOW Communications is a full-service agency that aims to become the leading 360 agencies in Vietnam, where the vigorous thriving of your business is at the heart of our growth. People of WOW all own the same passion and aim at the same goal, which is doing our best to satisfy our clients and to create the most attractive, “WOW” outcome that reveals a big brand story. Our strength lies in conceptualizing innovative ideas, turning them into affective execution and proving excellent advertising solutions with highest impact on target customers.
- Event Organization
- Social Media
- PR – Marketing
- Strategy Planning
- Brand consultancy
- Địa chỉ Hồ Chí Minh