Who is CHI Communications?
We are a boutique agency established in 2008, specializing in integrated marketing communications offering two well-defined areas of expertise – Public Relations & Marketing Communications. Since our establishment, we have been chosen and trusted by our valuable customers who are prestigious international and local corporations/brands, ranging from Industrial, Technology, to FMCG & Lifestyle.
What do we need from you?
ACCOUNT MANAGER & PLANNER
- Proven working experience in public relations required
- Strong relationship with media outlets
- Must demonstrate excellent professional written communications skills in both English & Vietnamese
- Can both perform as an Account Manager and a Planner
- Skill and experience: 4 – 5 years
- Coordinating all public relation activities (media inquiries, press release, speech, monitor, analyse PR results, partnerships, sponsorships…)
- Develop a marketing communications plan (strategy, tactics, goal, how to engage audience across traditional and new media)
- Develop a media relation’s strategy, seeking high-level placement in print, broadcast and online media (leverage existing media and cultivate new contacts)
- 40% Account Management
- 30% Strategy Leading
- 20% Project Management
- 10% Innovation Leading
- Lead account team to meet up with Clients to collect information, research, analyze, brainstorm and develop proposal sold out to Clients.
- Be the primary point of contact and build, maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Help Clients through email, phone, presentations, screen-share and in-person meetings
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Generate accurate reports on the status of existing accounts and new business
- Build the action plan to approach new potential Clients & maintain the current ones.
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Establish the goals and objectives, target audience, message, and tone in which the campaign should be delivered.
- Researching (desk research, internal, research agency…), trends and gathering data on markets, consumers and culture to develop well-informed strategic plans for clients
- Get and clarify the brief from client and understand it deeply
- Get the right and dig down consumer insights
- Identifying potential problems and devising ways to rectify them
- Generating original ideas, direction, and strategy
- Briefing the creative team: give the exact proposition & creative directions
- Work together with Account and Creative to make logically (and beautifully) presentation deck and present to client
- Liaising with senior members of staff to receive feedback and create improvements to strategies
- Monitoring the success of the campaign as it runs, suggesting changes and improvements where necessary; analyzing the results.
- Coordinating internal resources and vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Be an advocate and thought leader for technology and innovation for the company & clients
- Participate in new business opportunities as required, develop proposals and scopes of work as required
- Develop and guide the innovation and new product strategies of the organization
- Identify new innovation opportunities to drive revenue, margin and profit growth
- Create an innovative approach to the appropriate processes, tools, and metrics to support new growth opportunities
- Build strong relationships with technology vendors and develop first-to-market communication innovation that aligns with team goals and company initiatives.
What do we offer?
A challenging & fun career with a young, gung-ho and out-of-the-box PR and Marketing Communications company.
– Attractive salary
– Great team
– Challenging job
Please send your CV with references or sample works at to apply. Salary and other benefits will be discussed in interview.