Role: To be a team leader (2-3 subordinates) of account services team to successfully manage projects that exceeds client’s needs and meet the business target.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Client Services & Project management, leading of:
- Day to day client services from planning to execution and follow up.
- Brief & debrief directly from client and to project team.
- Organizing brainstorm meeting with the relevant departments
- Work with Planning & Creative team to develop new business proposals.
- Execution plan, allocate works to the project team & monitor the work progress.
- Quotation and pre-cost, post-cost of projects, following agency processes.
- Develop good relationship & to negotiate (and/or support) with talents and suppliers, freelancers.
- Career development of team members.
- Guide and ensure team members to follow company policy and regulations.
- Report & align the work flow with head-department or managing director.
- Other duties as assigned by Head of Department.
- Attractive salary will be exchanged directly at the interview.
- Salary review 2 times per year based on performance.
- Competitive benefit package: Team building/ company trip, a lot of parties and fun, different type of bonuses, health check-up, free lunch.
- Up to 20 full paid leave days/per year.
- Join a young and dynamic team in a friendly and professional working environment.
- Great opportunities in developing career pathway.
- One year experience as Account Manager/ Event & Activation Manager with strong execution background
- Customer Service mindset.
- Excellent presentation and writing skills in Vietnamese and English.
- Excellent problem solving skill.
- Ability to pay close attention to details.
- Excellent interpersonal skill & leadership.
- Able to handle pressure, tight deadlines