The Account Manager serves as the primary business contact for the client and is responsible for client satisfaction. The Account Manager is expected to consistently provide excellent customer service to accounts, as well as represent client needs and goals within the organization to ensure quality. In addition, the Account Manager should build relationships with clients to encourage new and repeat business opportunities.
- Identifying new business opportunities, and nurturing business relationships with potential clients.
- Building strong relationships and guiding clients through recommendations appropriate to their brand.
- Setting-up, analyzing and optimizing the performance of sold campaigns.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure programs are executed to plan, on time and on budget.
- Develop and manage projects/programs, including concept proposals, implemetation plan, staffing plan, budget and timeline.
- Holding regular Work- in-Progress meetings with clients to review performance, and propose recommendations & optimization
- Identifying accounts whose revenue may be shrinking so as to address any “at risk” customers and reach out to these accounts to ensure they are retained.
- Lead and Collaborate with the Agency and clinet’s teams to identify strategies and solutions that will best meet the client’s need and resolve the problem within established constraint.
- Monitoring work performance of colleagues and setting sales targets.
- Works across teams and vendors to estimate costs and timing for task such as digital strategy, functional design, visual design, technology requirements, social media management etc., utilizing established estimating process and tools.
- Manage suppliers & sub-contractors as & when required.
- Achieving revenue and profit targets given by Board of Directors.
- Recruiting and training new account executives.
- Reporting performance periodically to Board of Directors.
- Career level: Senior, minimum 3 years’ experience in Digital Marketing (Agency experience is plus).
- Good knowledge of global brands, marketing, strategy and concept.
- Sold oriented, has a wide range of customer’s portfolio, media agency contacts.
- Proven Account Management skills required in order to create, maintain, and enhance client relationship.
- Solid understanding of business objectives and ability to translate from business objectives to digital KPIs.
- Solid knowledge & thorough understanding of Advertising Industry.
- Sound knowledge of: Programmatic, Social Media, PPC, SEM…
- Leadership, teamwork, goal oriented, detail oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator.
- Fluent in digital – ability to spot latest trends, strong in web and social analytics, online media.
- Excellent communication skill in English.
- Handling stressful situations and deadline pressure well.
- Working in an ambitious & professional company, which is aiming to be one of the Top Agencies in Vietnam
- Full support from BOD and in-house production team (technical, design, media…)
- Competitive salary and commission
- Performance Bonus periodically based on performance and contribution
- Social Insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance (Vietnamese Law)
- Working hours: 8,5 hours x 5 days/ week (Monday to Friday)
Các công việc tương tự
YOMEDIA is an Innovative Digital Marketing Agency, specializing in services:
- Ad Network
- Social Media
- Search Marketing
- Digital Media Planning
- Programmatic Advertising
Founded in 2013, we are made up of experienced marketers, publishers, advertisers, developers, designers, and more, who are all aiming for one thing: To meet brands’ online advertising goals. We deliver indispensable creative and commercial thinking that connects brands closers to their customers online.
Our goal is to be among Top Vietnam Agencies. To make that goal comes true, we are continuously investing in quality of our human resource and technology. We have joined together with premium publishers, and owned a comprehensive Ad network totally built by in-house technical team.
Employees are our most valuable asset. Encouraging collaboration, networking and learning are always at the heart of the way we do business. With complete benefits packages, free snacks, and flexible schedules, YOMEDIA provides a great working environment for each and every employee.