We are looking for Account Manager to join your team:
- Be a brand ambassador that comprehends client’s business to communicate with internal teams.
- Understand and carry out the work of Senior Account Executive
- Be initiative in account management tasks: meet up with client, take brief, brainstorm, research about brand/consumer insights…
- Monitor work progress and keep in contact with clients at all stages (briefing, proposal, contract, production, campaign management).
- Be responsible for organizing and managing the work of internal team, ensuring timely completion and quality of work
- Predict problems that may arise and prepare solutions
- Solve challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Be responsible for managing 4 – 6 big client accounts in parallel smoothly
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Balancing competing priorities and multiple projects while meeting strict deadlines is critical
- Control 3rd-party work quality and timeline
- Choose appropriate 3rd-party according to work requirement and budget.
- Minimize 3rd-party costs
- Lead internal and external meetings –
- Be able to solve problem and advise client on the spot
- Complete weekly reports
- Build and maintain relationship with client’s direct working team (middle manager)
- Proactively seek for new business opportunities from current clients and new clients.
- Self-plan individual and department targets and achieve results based on business direction of the company
- Lead, train and manage AE and SAE
- Recruit account team members.
- Solve team and cross-team problems.
- Maintain the spirit and values of the agency to the team.
- Be a Problem Solver with positive “I CAN DO” attitude. April believes experience can be learnt but negative “I CAN NOT DO” attitude will not lead us all far.
- At least 4+ years experience in advertising/digital
- Be stable under pressure and have strong sense of urgency.
- Must be effective at multi-tasking, time management, presentations skills, strategic and innovative thinking.
- Good English communication skills.
- Work in a very motivated & open working environment
- Salary based on qualification & bonus
- Social Insurance, Health Insurance as required by law
- 24/7 private Health Insurance
- To be trained necessary skills
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates, please send your package of application (in English) including CV, Portfolio & any information if you would like us to see. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be informed for the next round.