The Account Manaager position is responsible for maintaining present clients and looking for new business to achieve set goal. To lead the account team and work with other teams (creative, planning, operation) to successfully manage projects that exceed client’s needs and expectations. The Account Manager should be a strategic and creative thinker to deliver customer expectation. Must be a problem solver with a get-it-done attitude and strong self-motivational attributes.
- Strategic thinking to contribute/build up communication platform for communication proposal in collaboration with planning team
- Creative thinking to build out-of-the box, holistic creative approach
- Know how to brief, motivate and contribute to creative & planning
- Co-operate with creative team to develop in-depth knowledge of client’s strategic issues and gives actionable advice for improvements.
- Evaluate whether creative is in accordance with brief and can recognize good/outstanding event creative ideas.
- Account and project management
- Develop and maintain client contacts and relationships; expands these contacts into prospects and prospects into customers.
- Provide counsel to clients on communication activities within the context of marketing campaigns to build the client’s brands and contribute to their overall business.
- Ensure that all work related to the implementation of projects meet with and / or exceeds required quality standards as outlines in briefs / instructions set.
- Becoming familiar with the nature of clients’ products, business culture and competition.
- Be responsible for satisfying the client while maintaining agency proficiency.
- Analyze market and consumer information and participates actively in developing an effective event strategy and holistic creative approach.
- Write and deliver presentations to the client with high degree of confidence.
- Meeting deadlines and prioritizing tasks.
- Ensure the clear distribution of project management workload and responsibilities between relevant staffs.
- Manage job priorities and teams to ensure timelines of deliverables.
- Train, maintain and develop subordinate staffs.
- Background: University Degree.
- Min 5 years in the same industry or in reputable agency with social PR knowledge & experience and relevant experience:
- Excellent content planning, organizing and co-ordination
- Well management skill and able to lead team (above 3 members)
- Customer service with solution
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skill.
- Self-disciplined with ability to work independently with challenging deadline, under high pressure
- Ability to communicate well in English