- Developing and prospecting new businesses;
- Providing effective service to all clients assigned and managing each account (client) professionally and profitably;
- Being on the alert to problems and opportunities, both for the agency and clients;
- Managing Account Executives assigned to ensure that they service clients professionally and speedily;
- Evaluating the relationship between Account Executives and clients and other agency personnel, training and counseling them when necessary;
- Helping to oversee the operation of the agency in the absence of the Account Director so as to maintain professional standards and efficiency;
- Recommending and implementing cost control measures;
- Submission of monthly performance reports;
- Checking on work done by creative, studio, media, print shop and traffic before presenting to clients and ensuring that Account Executives do likewise;
- Discussing, planning, directing, writing, presenting, evaluating, monitoring and researching advertising campaign for clients;
- Stimulating creative, media and other personnel to do their best for clients through praise, objective evaluation, constructive criticism, realistic deadlines, etc;
- Doing billing and income forecasts quarterly or as directed and checking monthly actual versus forecast;
- Self-development to stay up to date on business and related development and providing feedback;
- Performing tasks as delegated by the Account Director.
- Competitive Salary
- Fun & Active environment
- Company activities: teambuilding
- Opportunity to work with and for famous clients
- Ability to grow your career and skillset
- MBA / Bachelors.
- Years of experience Required: From 3 to 5 years in advertising field as the same position.
- Proactive dynamic and professional.
- Ability to work with supervisor level, authorities.
- Ability to work responsibly and honestly in all employment areas.
- Ability to demonstrate the skills requirements of the job and ability to satisfy training requirement.
- Ability to deal effectively and professionally in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to work independently under high pressure and at high level of time and self-management.
- Excellent English communication (written and oral) skills.
- Willing to work with team spirit and high responsibility.