- Managing the company clients’ accounts in accordance with the requirements and provide front line support to CEO/COO.
- Leading all the project productions/outcomes and drive content & creative strategy. Managing client expectations and satisfaction on high standards on every campaign.
- Working with other teams, especially Strategists to find insights & provide creative inputs.
- Reporting process/outputs/results to CEO/COO and deliver presentations to clients.
- Responding to customer enquiries and complaints; providing specific solutions when problem/issue occurs.
- Creating opportunities to grow business in term of revenue on assigned accounts.Gaining trust and maintaining good relationship with clients.
- Coaching & supervising Account Executives to manage accounts and accomplish assignments in a timely and efficient manner such as campaign performance, media plan, contract preparation…
- Supporting CEO/Sales Manager to enforce all of Vietbuzzad’s policies including; ad specifications, bundling requirements (if necessary), pricing guidelines, turnaround times and general advertising terms….
- Developing team member qualified for company business need such as assigning jobs, managing team workload and performance, giving feedback to team members in timely manner periodically.
- Inspiring all the relevant teams, and solve everyone’s difficulties; listen to team member difficulties and motivate them; give recognition for good performance as well as manage poor performance.
- Deliver training and coaching to team members to enhance their skills and knowledge in project management.
- Acting as the key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions.
- Professional and dynamic working environment, highly supported from coworkers and supervisor
- Participate in professional development programs, advertising workshop of professional organization and experts.
- Compatible salary, bonus based on performance and productivity.
- Allowances and bonus by project
- Annual company trip and team building.
- Other Attractive Benefits: Monthly Birthday Celebration, All-in-hands meeting (going abroad), health care, medical insurance …
- Above 4 years’ experience in Account Management and display an attitude that is the key to success. Online account management experience is preferred.
- Has ability to work independently and supervise a team of 3-5 Account Executives.
- Good analytical and organizational skills as well as communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Good team working skills and the confidence to lead and motivate a team.
- Ability to manage your own workload and supervise the work of others concurrently.
- Be able to perform under high pressure to meet deadlines and demanding targets.
- Proactive, positive attitude, creative thinking, good problem solving skills, willing to learn, adapt and operate with a dynamic and fast moving working environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels.
- Excellent command / highly proficient in spoken and written English.
How To Apply
Send your resume or call HR Dept. – Ms. Hang: 0938 912 302 for more information