Overview of job
ClickMedia is an agency of VMLY&R, a part of WPP. We are currently looking for a Account Manager to join us. In this role, you will be responsible for directing and controlling the process and fulfilment of clients’ orders, maintain relationships with executives of client businesses, oversee the agency’s account team across all disciplines and develop strategies for clients.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to: Client Service Director
3 best things about the job:
- The chance to work in a big colourful patchwork.
- An opportunity to learn from the best and gain invaluable experience in different areas of expertise in the field of Branding, Communications, Technology, the Arts and Humanities.
- Proactive involvement in regular communication to colleagues across divisions as well as across group of agencies
In this role, your goals will be:
In three months:
- Maintaining good relationship with client
- Being responsible for given business KPIs
In six months:
- Creating digital measurement frameworks and support team members in the development and delivery of digital plans.
- Providing solution to campaign-related issues.
In 12 months:
- Consolidating proposal and sell to client.
- Ensuring campaign’s optimal performance.
- Working on multiple accounts.
What your day job looks like at ClickMedia:
- Build strong, long-term client relationships and maintain frequent contacts.
- Act as single point contact for all project-related matters.
- Address client queries effectively and in a timely manner
- Lead and ensure effectiveness of internal brainstorming.
- Develop digital solution for clients including integrated digital media plan based on their specific needs.
- Present and sell digital solution to clients.
- Plan resources for project implementation, supervise execution and assure minimal errors rate.
- Be responsible for quality of deliverables, timeline and KPIs delivery commitment.
- Manage and optimize campaign performance.
- Consolidate campaign report and present to client.
What you’ll bring:
- Solid and comprehensive digital background with a minimum of 3 years’ experience.
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends.
- Good client management experience.
- Proven record of client satisfaction and contribution to winning of new accounts/ new business.
- Good interpersonal and analytic thinking skill, result-oriented.
- Fluent in English.
- Strong proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite.
More about ClickMedia
The one click that started it all happened in 2009 and we have since created dialogues, conversations, and an undeniable connection between our brands and their audiences.
We are digital natives. Powered by original thinking that are grounded on cultural and human truths, we are leading the digital surge in our part of the world.
We are a big colourful patchwork of more 100 digital talents. 100 people, 100 different personalities, each of us is an unique talents from an art director, street photographers, writers, professional dreamers… every day is a new day of fun.
Through conversations, we help brands create a bond with their consumers. Would you like to find out how?
Meet our team here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKZ3-DZsdeY
See our work https://www.behance.net/weareclick
Or you can join us on https://www.facebook.com/Weareclick.vn/
For more information, visit http://weareclick.vn/
- Vị trí đã hết hạn
Y&R Vietnam is a 91-year-old global advertising agency that is also young, hungry, Vietnamese, and passionate about what we do. Our teams in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi specialise in brand advertising, creative, strategy, planning, account management, analytics, activation, shopper marketing and digital. Our job is to resist the usual. It means striking the perfect balance of creativity and innovation in advertising — great storytelling driven through the right channels to create rich new brand experiences that connect consumers and sustain their loyalty. And we’re lucky to have great clients who believe in letting us do that job.
We create great ideas based on Vietnamese consumer understanding to drive their companies’ business objectives. Clients include Bel, Redbull, Colgate, Ford, Emirates, Beko, Traveloka, Marathon, Pham Nguyen, LifeStyles, Domino’s Pizza, Nutifood, RMIT