Organization name: DIGIPENCIL MVV MEDIA JSC
Working office location: F Central, 16A Le Hong Phong str, W.12, D.10, HCMC
Working hour: normal time is 9am-12pm, 2pm-6pm with flexibility
Dress code: casual and super casual
To us, connecting quality products and services to consumers is inspiring and equipping them a better life. In the hyper-connected world, our consumers are connected spenders. Understanding their connected insights will unlock the opportunities for brands to be connected. We are the expert of connecting brands with connected people to inspire and equip a better connected life. P.E.N.C.I.L Connection Values People – Experience – Noticeable – Cross – Immersive – Leap Our values starts with understand the People. From stakeholder deep insights, we develop 2-way Experience. Our ideas are required to be Noticeable and creative ideas should be able to be executed in multiple platforms, Cross online/offline. We create Immersive experiences with pioneering technologies and always looking at creating Leap, something like a new jump for our clients
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager to manage our account portfolio and supervise our account executives team.
For this role, strong communication skills and a customer service attitude are essential. As a Account Manager, you should also be results-driven and help us achieve our business goals.
Ultimately, you should be able to achieve sales and profitability objectives by effectively managing new and existing accounts.
- Creating a portfolio of client accounts and monitoring the ongoing activities related to them.
- Managing, reviewing progress and delivering the client’s advertisement projects.
- Conducting meetings with the clients as well as informing them about the current work status of their projects.
- Establishing relationships with new clients and maintaining and nurturing business relationships with existing clients.
- Identifying accounts whose revenue may be shrinking so as to address any ‘at risk’ customers and reach out to these accounts to ensure they are retained.
- Monitoring work performance of colleagues and setting sales targets.
- Recruiting and training new account executives.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- International health insurance for all full-time employees
- Project bonus – Performance bonus – Holidays bonus
- Team building & companytrip at least once a year
- Great coaching from senior leaders and challenging development opportunities
- Outstanding negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- An ability to understand and analyze sales performance metrics
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude