The Account Manager position is responsible for maintaining current clients and looking for new business. To work and lead the account servicing team to successfully manage projects that exceed client’s needs and expectations.
- Research the market & competitors to develop effective solutions for clients creatively
- Strategic development and implementation of marketing campaigns across all channels and disciplines.
- Day to day management and coordination of the account team.
- Build strong relationship with key client teams
- Manage relationships across agency and client networks.
- Handle budgets and manage campaign costs
- Arrange and chair meetings and report writing
- Hot bonus, Project Bonus, Performance Bonus
- 13th month salary
- Annual Health check up
- Health insurance ( PVI care)
- Company trip & team building.
- Background: University Degree.
- Good command of English and Computer skills.
- Key competencies required: Passionate, Loyal highly self motivated, Proactive, Dynamic, Good presentation and Persuading skill; Business-minded
- Understanding of local market conditions and strong market knowledge.
- Strategic approach to communication: proposal development, sell in, oversee implementation.
- Team Player; excellent people management and co-ordination skills across client and agency teams.
- Able to work under tight deadlines and pressure.
- Experience: min 3 years in account management at advertising agencies, marketing experience is also acceptable.
How To Apply
Please send your CV via Adjob.