Account Manager Job Description
We are looking for an Account Manager to join our growing team!
Gushcloud is an influencer marketing and talent agency. We have offices in 9 countries including SG, MY, ID, TH, VN, PH, KR, JP and US! We represent the rights of many top digital influencers, celebrities and content creators globally.
In Vietnam, Gushcloud is operating under the name of GY Entertainmentfocusing on managing top influencers and providing international brands opportunities to connect with Vietnamese audience.
- Account management:in charge of team KPIs (billing), develop new clients, while maintain old customer relationships.
- ProjectManagement:to conduct team planningfor generating ideas in order to meet client’s requirements; to coordinate with Ops team to run project smoothly.
- Team leadership: to manage and oversee subordinates (junior and senior Account Exec.),coordinate with other departments during progress of project execution.
KEY TASKS IN DETAILS:
- Client Services
- Directly working with Clients (for inbound & outboundbriefs)
- Work with internal team, GTA team and regional Gushcloud offices for project deployment
- Generate ideas and how to do (concept, content& proposal)
- Present ideas and convince Clients
- Close campaign and contract with Clients
- Manage campaign in accordance with planning and ideas aligned with Clients
- Finish campaign on deadline and deliver work quality committed with Clients
- Being responsible for closing contract (liquidation, campaign report, etc.)
- Client management during and after project
- Booking KOLs
- Learn to use the platform of Gushcloud to analizeandfilter KOLs for each project
- Work with internal team for booking KOLs, control the cost & SOW of KOLs, key person to deal with KOLs/Influencers
- Business Development
- Maintain old customer relationships
- Conduct sales planning and deployment for product and service packages which originated from GTA: Exclusice Talents, Youtube contents/channels, Fanpage…
- Develop new clients
- Manage, Oversee and Develop subordinates
- Assign tasks and supervise to make sure work progress and delivery
- Coach and train subordinates with up-to-date knowledge and skills for team growth altogether.
COME JOIN US IF YOU:
- Male / Female: 25- 32
- Bachelor degree with relevant majors: Foreign Trade, Economics, Marketing…
- Actually understanding and like this digital Influencer marketing space
- Being outstanding in communication and presentation skills
- Well-spoken and written in English
- Logical and creative thinking is a plus (+)
- Flexible and engineering in problem solving
- Working under pressure in the period of running multiple projects at the same time
- If you are curious, enjoy living in the moment and can work well in teams.
- If you want to make an impact in this world building things that matter with people who matter.
- And lastly, if you embody hard work and perseverance and want to work in a startup culture.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- Negotiable salary
- Social, Medical and Unemployment Insurance contributed by the company upon full salary offered
- Working timing: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM, Mon – Fri (off Sat and Sun)
- 13thSalary or Bonus granted by end of year (optional)
- Global working culture and open-up environment.
Các công việc tương tự
Gushcloud is Southeast Asia’s leading influencer marketing and media network with offices in 8 countries: Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Korea, and America.
Over the past 4 years, we have worked with leading brands and top influencers to create the best social media campaigns.
In May 2015, Gushcloud joined Yello Digital Marketing (YDM) Group, South Korea’s leading and fastest growing digital marketing group to form APAC’s leading Influencer Marketing and Media Company.