Scope of Work:
Client Servicing (45%):
- Attend briefing meetings and work with Managing Director to formalise and articulate briefs back to clients and onwards to relevant team members.
- Take responsibility for delivery of digital campaign elements such as social media activities, social customer service, KOL, website development, technical system, etc.
- Monitor progress of projects against agreed timelines and provide measurement and reporting information.
- Lead group of internal & external experts in the delivery of all requirements to meet the growth and development of all business…
- Oversee teams and traffic management.
- Conduct quarterly Sales/Market/Business review meetings with the Client to consult and up sales;
Business Development (35%):
- Develop and meet KPIs of revenue, client service, coaching and propose methods of evaluation for account team.
- Build strategy & action plan to approach new potential Clients & maintain the current ones.
- Report routinely and non-routinely to the MD.
- Signatures control on all documents in/out at the Department
Account Admin (10%):
- Ensure client files and folders are maintained in good order.
- Manage client WIP documents ensuring that they are accurate and updated weekly.
- Develop Digital & Social audit for relevants brands/ competitors in each Digital & Social project when needed.
- Maintain agreed project budgets via project management system.
- Liaise with external team/suppliers to understand billing arrangements.
- Follow up with client for project billing and liquidation.
People Management (10%)
- Formulate policies and direct activities of the Account Division effectively and efficiently;
- Build the teamwork spirit; make evaluations of performance of the staff quarterly;
- Recommend necessary improvements for the Department (including, but not limited to, the structure, policies, and the training program of the department);
- Build personnel plan & cooperate with HR Dept. to recruit, train, coach & stabilize staffs (soft skills and hard skills) for the company business plan.
- BA degree (Economics, Marketing, Communication);
- Meet at least 1 of these requirements:
- 1,5 – 2 years experience in digital marketing or agencies.
- At least 1 year experience in Sales, Business operation.
- Minimum 1 year experience of Account Manager in agency company.
- 2 years experience in Sales Manager/ Business development manager.
- Good proposal developing & Good presentation & convincible;
- Team leading, decision making and problem solving skills.
- Communication & negotiationskills: Good listening, verbal and written communication skills, convincible.
- Willing to learn and develop in new environment.
- Good at PowerPoint, Word, Excel…
- Strong time management skill and multitask.
- Have advance knowledge of branding, marketing & technical trend.
- Salary range: negotiable.
- Working in young, dynamic and friendly environment; highly supported by teammates and Supervisor.
- Growing business and long term career path development.
- Participate in company’s monthly events and training courses (company training programs and self – studying programs) – fee supported by company.
- 12 annual paid leaves day.
- 13th – month salary based on employee’s performance and business result.
- Allowances: Transportation, Coffee and Phone card according to company’s policy.
- Social, Health and others Insurance base on Labor Law.
- Company trip and Year – end party.
- Annual health check and Performance review.
- Address: District 1.
- Vị trí đã hết hạn
Các công việc tương tự
Prime Commerce – a young team where young people in different aspects like: Marketing, Creative, E-commerce, Data analytics, Technology and Customer Services meet, working together, sharing together and grow up together in this Digital Age. We may be young, we may be small but we are handling E-commerce for many big brands in the market. Our Partners: The Purpose Group, Pervorm, Climax, Ogilvy & Mather… and our clients: Kotex, Comfort, Bobby, Huggies, Dove, Sunlight, Unilever…
We need you guys to join our team and together we make this business bigger with more value.Welcome Primers!!!
Prime Commerce Vietnam là một công ty trẻ, vận hành chính thức chỉ mới một năm nhưng lại là đơn vị phụ trách E-commerce cho các nhãn hàng lớn trên thị trường. Đối tác của chúng tôi là The Purpose Group, Pervorm, Climax, Ogilvy & Mather… và khách hàng của chúng tôi bao gồm Kotex, Comfort, Bobby, Huggies, Dove, Sunlight, Unilever…
Quá trình phát triển mang đến cho chúng tôi lượng khách hàng lớn vô cùng tiềm năng và chúng tôi cần bạn tham gia cùng để chúng ta cùng nhau phát triển, cùng nhau trải nghiệm và cùng nhau tạo ra các giá trị mới.
Contact us via (+84) 868 237 808 – Ms. Quynh for more information or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Địa chỉ 84P Nguyễn Đình Chiểu, phường ĐaKao, quận 1