The Account Manager is the link between the client and the entire agency team. Along with their team the account manager acts as both the salesperson for the agency and as the client’s representative within the agency.
Creating 360 campaign with the support of the team: From Client briefing to full execution.
- Creating a portfolio of client accounts and monitoring the ongoing activities related to them
- Managing, reviewing progress and delivering the client’s advertisement projects
- Conducting meetings with the clients as well as informing them about the current work status of their projects
- Establishing relationships with new clients and maintaining and nurturing business relationships with existing clients
- Identifying accounts whose revenue may be shrinking so as to address any ‘at risk’ customers and reach out to these accounts to ensure they are retained
- Monitoring work performance of colleagues and setting sales targets
A minimum of least 5 years working experience
- Has understanding of ATL and/or BTL campaigns: Practical experience in video or visual production and/or practical experience in Online Channels.
- Eats, sleeps and breaths teamwork
- Identifying new business opportunities, and nurturing business relationships with potential clients
- Taking client briefs, review, challenge, and then ensure deliverable on brief
- Energy, enthusiasm and the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and demanding targets
- Brings a great atmosphere and energy to the company
- Strong deal closing and negotiation skills
- High level of analytical and organizational skills, and excellent attention to details
- Excellent communicating and interpersonal skills to work with different departments
- Creativity, initiative combined with commercial awareness
- Fluent English – in both speaking and writing
- Taking part in strategy and concept providing
- Financial management including reporting and forecasting
- Build the business by going for new clients, building sustainable relationships and installing the Happiness Saigon brand in the market.
- Build sustainable relationship to generate trust to produce more work with our clients, prospects and partners.
- 13th month salary
- Additional health insurance
About Happiness Saigon
Happiness Saigon, an FCB alliance, is an award winning creative connectivity agency based in Saigon, Vietnam and Brussels, Belgium. The agency is well-known to design connected brands that trigger emotions that trigger business. The agency believes in the power of creativity, the power of humanity and in happiness, that fuels both. The very multicultural and multitalented crew of Happiness has won numerous awards, including Grand Prix at the Cannes Lions and have signed for Vietnam’s most awarded creative idea with UNICEF #NoFilter. Some of Happiness’ work is even featured in the V&A Museum London.
Our most recent achievements
- #1 Creative Agency in 2018 judged by Campaign Brief Asia
- #2 Creative Agency in 2018 judged by Campaign Asia Pacific
- #3 Independent Agency in 2018 judged by Campaign Asia Pacific
- First Vietnamese campaign idea to be recognized globally, most awarded idea in the history of Vietnamese advertising winning at Cannes Lions, D&AD, Eurobest, LIA, Spikes Asia and The One Club and included in the Top 40 For Good award by the Gunn Report 2017
Our Top Clients are: BOSCH, Pepsi, Revive, Oreo, LU, Tiger Japan, Sunlight, CIF, Glucerna, Tuborg, Spotify …
Whether you are fresh out of art school or growing a beard, send us your CV via Adjob.