- Build and maintain strong client relationships that will assist project development as well as impacting future business opportunities.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all client account management matters.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits.
- Write client briefs and work with internal teams to produce the best outputs.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to client request and expectation.
- Develop new business with existing clients or identify areas to improve the sale quotas.
- Prepare reports on account status.
- Work with internal departments to identify and develop opportunities within territory.
- Qualification: Bachelor in Business, Marketing or related major
- Proven work experience in digital marketing agencies in relevant roles.
- Excellent command of English.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- A person being focused, enthusiastic, energetic and dynamic team member.
- An organization hard working, and self-starter.
- Competitive salary.
- Dynamic, professional, international and friendly environment.
- 13thmonth salary.
- Year-end bonus based on workload and performance.
- Health insurance, social security, annual paid leave.
- Good occasion to explore the new digital market trends.
- Good chance to learn and work with the best advanced advertising technology platforms.
- Vị trí đã hết hạn
In 1949, three enterprising gentlemen, Bill Bernbach, Ned Doyle and Maxwell Dane gave the advertising industry a wake-up call. From Bill Bernbach to Keith Reinhard to the present generation of DDB leaders, we are continuing the revolution. Today, DDB & Tribal Worldwide is a member of Omnicom Group and offers the effective integration of creativity & technology to drive the most engaging conversations.
- Địa chỉ 21 Phung Khac Khoan, District 1, HCMC