1. Quality: manage existing projects, being the main daily point of contact for clients delivering agreed activity on time and budget.
2. Quality and Reputation: to seek and deliver the best possible solution to client brief; co‐ordinating other agency departments (particularly Creative) and suppliers.
3. Finance: to maximise all business opportunities within existing clients, both new projects and maximisation of margin, if applicable.
4. Culture: to contribute to the Bates 141 culture ensuring that it is an enjoyable and energetic environment
5. People: train and be responsible for direct reports and total management, including upwards
- Project Specific: be the hub of successful implementation of projects
- Client Relationship: proactively build excellent client relationship
- Creative: be the stimulus for great creative work
- Marketing Knowledge: be the client’s expert in marketing
- Communication: be clear and concise in all communication
- Financial: develop the ability to maximize margins and revenues
- Business Development: seek out and deliver further business opportunities
- Company Projects/ Staff Relationships: be as much a part of BatesCHI team as you are your own team
MINIMUM STANDARDS TO BE MET AT ALL TIMES:
- Be the key client contact day‐to‐day
- Initiate and run regular status meetings (internal and external)
- Be able to clearly, comprehensively and logically present from concepts to costings
- To present alternative, feasible solutions to potential and actual problems
- Secure new projects through excellence of delivery and building a good relationship with client
- To assist in writing /write all on‐going proposals for every account worked on
- Ensure all communication is free from errors / typing or otherwise
- Act professionally with clients and colleagues and keep SAM/AD informed of all account detail, projects and potential or actual issues