JOB TITLE: ACCOUNT MANAGER
EXPERIENCE: 3 YEARS
- Developing and prospecting new businesses;
- Providing effective service to all clients assigned and managing each account (client) professionally and profitably;
- Being on the alert to problems and opportunities, both for the agency and clients;
- Managing Account Executives assigned to ensure that they service clients professionally and speedily;
- Evaluating the relationship between Account Executives and clients and other agency personnel, training and counseling them when necessary;
- Helping to oversee the operation of the agency in the absence of the Account Director so as to maintain professional standards and efficiency;
- Recommending and implementing cost control measures;
- Submission of monthly performance reports;
- Checking on work done by creative, studio, media, print shop and traffic before presenting to clients and ensuring that Account Executives do likewise;
- Discussing, planning, directing, writing, presenting, evaluating, monitoring and researching advertising campaign for clients;
- Stimulating creative, media and other personnel to do their best for clients through praise, objective evaluation, constructive criticism, realistic deadlines, etc;
- Doing billing and income forecasts quarterly or as directed and checking monthly actual versus forecast;
- Self-development to stay up to date on business and related development and providing feedback;
- Performing tasks as delegated by the Account Director/ Group Account Director/ General Manager/ Managing Director.
SKILLS AND QUALIFIERS:
- MBA / Bachelors.
- Years of experience Required: From 3 to 5 years in advertising field as the same position.
- Proactive dynamic and professional.
- Ability to work with supervisor level, authorities.
- Ability to work responsibly and honestly in all employment areas.
- Ability to demonstrate the skills requirements of the job and ability to satisfy training requirement.
- Ability to deal effectively and professionally in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to work independently under high pressure and at high level of time and self-management.
- Excellent English communication (written and oral) skills.
- Willing to work with team spirit and high responsibility.
We help grow many of the world’s most iconic brands at Leo Burnett. We help grow even more of the world’s most talented people. You’ll find at Leo Burnett an agency built on ideas and dependent upon the people behind them. A culture that doesn’t just respect creativity but cherishes it. And a community where the path you choose is your own, the places you can go limitless. We believe creativity has the power to transform human behavior, and we use ours to help our clients’ brands discover their “human purpose” and play meaningful, active roles in people’s lives.
- Vị trí đã hết hạn
Các công việc tương tự
It’s not about advertising or brand propositions or selling products. It’s about people and purpose. It’s an approach to marketing that serves true human needs, not the other way around.
We offer an intensive planning and strategy of:
Human insights and behaviors:
- Strategic planning
- Segmentation and Targeting
- Digital Strategy
- Film & Television