Supervise the team’s day-to-day activities on one or more brand assignments. Direct efforts of brand team and account executive(s) on the brand(s). Supervise the development of superior strategies, advertising plans and other integrated marketing communication initiatives/recommendations. Serve as primary agency contact of mid-level client management.
- Advertising and integrated marketing communication activities
- Supervise Account Executive(s) and brand team in the development of superior advertising and integrated marketing communication initiatives.
- Oversee the development of creative briefs hand-in-hand with the Agency Planner(s).
- Ensure that Account Executive(s) initiate and execute well all project procedures and controls related to the development, sale and production or implementation of superior advertising and integrated marketing communication initiatives.
- Develop support materials for the appropriate advertising or marketing communication budgets on the account.
- Help sell creative and marketing communication recommendations to middle/upper client management, in partnership with creative or marketing services counterpart(s).
- Account handling and development
- Supervise and help develop all Agency marketing initiatives and recommendations. Review them with Account Director prior to client submission.
- Supervise and help develop in-depth review and analysis of client’s business.
- Provide direction and ideas to Account Executive(s) for addressing client’s marketing and/or advertising problems and opportunities.
- Ensure that advertising and integrated marketing communication plans are consistent with client’s marketing objectives and strategies.
- Establish project and workload priorities and monitor progress to ensure that all work meets high standards and deadline.
- Prepare and submit status reports required by assigned accounts.
- Account personnel and profitability
- Train, motivate and provide direction for all account personnel. Develop their professional skills and growth through frequent performance feedback.
- Develop and approve performance evaluations of direct reports. Review these evaluations with the Account Director.
- Develop billing forecast for Account Director.
- Monitor and efficiently control Agency travel and expenses.
- Supervise and approve monthly brand status reports prepared by Account Executive(s).
- Communicate account priorities and projects to key members of the Agency team that is working on these projects.
- Provide immediate advice to Agency management on client attitudes, potential problems and key business development.
- Identify opportunities for improvement within area of responsibility and make recommendations to the Account Director.
- With 5 years advertising and/ or marketing experiences (ideally gained with multinational companies) with practical advertising service skills.
- With a “passion” for advertising.
Fluency in both verbal and written English.
Các công việc tương tự
Founded in 1926, Publicis Groupe is one of the largest communications group in the world. Through a powerful alchemy of creativity and technology, we are driving business transformation across the entire value chain.
- Địa chỉ Hồ Chí Minh