- At least four years of relevant experience in Communications Marketing and/or related fields, including research, advertising, management consulting, media or publishing
Responsibilities and Expectations
- Plays a major role in the research, planning and development of comprehensive Communications Marketing campaigns
- Serves as daily client contact and as client lead when appropriate
- Oversees quality and operational performance of accounts, ensuring work quality and deadline adherence
- Demonstrates proficiency in writing skills to craft internal and client correspondence, communications plans, press materials, new business proposals, etc.
- Demonstrates tactical proficiency in media relations, including creating and driving outreach plans, message development, management of events, growth of contact network and effective pitching and training of spokespersons on speeches and presentations
- Friendly and supportive colleagues
- Professional workplace
- Training opportunity abroad & career development opportunities
- Competitive salary and benefit
- Annual health check and exclusive insurance package
- Annual company outing and team building activities
Các công việc tương tự
What makes Edelman special? The People, the Culture and the Network.
We hire people who are smart, passionate and curious, and then give them the independence they need to flourish. Our success comes from great team work and exceptional individual effort, so we strive to reward collaboration and entrepreneurship. Edelman has a culture of continuous improvement designed to challenge our people, foster their professional development and empower them to learn from one another.
Our Culture is collaborative, supportive with constant mindset of challenging the norm.
- Địa chỉ 6th floor TNR Tower, 180-192 Nguyen Cong Tru, D1, HCMC