- Report directly to Managing Director
- Get information for briefing as much as possible & work closely with Planning & Creative team to prepare proposals and present them to customers from the lead identification stage to the contract closure and implementation stages
- Understand client requirement, need & expectation. Be responsible & dedicated to generate new business & develop existing client’s business with the team.
- Identify opportunities for improvement within area of responsibility and make recommendations to the Managing Director.
- Take care and maintain business relationship with clients
- Lead and join in the brainstorming sections
- Be responsible for day-to-day operational management of the Account team
- Follow, feedback all question/ requirement from client within 8 hours
- Manage Account Executives assigned to ensure that they service clients professionally and speedily;
- Research and improve operation system / working process between departments.
- Lead, coach & motivate for all account personnel. Develop their professional skills and growth through frequent performance feedback.
- Develop billing forecast for Managing Director.
- At least 5 years’ experience in digital/brand agency
- Strong digital experience with an integrated marketing perspective
- Ability to work across multiple projects, think on your feet and prioritise workload
- Great organization and time management
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills
- Proactive self-motivator with a keen interest in creative
- A positive, can-do attitude and a collaborative team player
- Strong English communication skill
- Project Bonus
- 13th month salary
- Health insurance ( Baoviet care)
- Company trip & team building
- Vị trí đã hết hạn
Mpire is an independent design & development agency based in Vietnam & Norway. We bring original perspectives, creativity and our combined knowledge to every project arriving at new and actionable solutions.