- Managing a team of Account Executives, Interns and Peers
- Drafting, Budgeting and crafting Scopes of Work, Schedules, Cost Estimates and
- Leading and enabling proposals and ongoing engagement needs with Clients.
- Enabling multi-disciplinary teams to generate innovative, strategically sound project
- Managing schedules and planning that resoundingly support success for everyone you
- Interfacing with Executive management in caring for the overall health of assigned
- Assessing client needs quickly and team challenges proactively to create and enable
effective solutions quickly.
- Managing the production process with teams and clients and the tracking of deadlines.
- Working with inspiration, and be inspired by other developers
- Being involved in projects from brainstorm to delivery
- Challenge your limits every day in a fast growing company
- Competitive benefit package
- Dynamic, international and friendly working environment
- Great opportunities in developing career pathway
- Up to 16 full paid leave days/per year
- Extra health care insurance
- Company trip, a lot of parties and fun, and different type of bonuses are provided
- Must be able to speak English and Vietnamese fluently.
- At least 4 years Account management experience including Account plan development
and resource management in an Advertising/Marketing/Digital Agency.
- Must be highly detail-oriented and experienced in running to a project schedule.
- Prior digital agency experience is preferred
- Exposure to estimating and scoping interactive, rich media projects and applications
- Basic understanding of digital disciplines (creative, technology, user experience,
- Understanding of deadlines, budget management and deliverables
- Understanding of interactive technologies and interactive media formats
- Excellent client service skills
- Demonstrable strategic thinking skills
- Ability to manage multiple project initiatives and to work collectively with an off-site
team of resources
- Proven client and team management expertise
- Ability to move from analysis to concept and persuasively introduce new ideas
- Excellent understanding and familiarity with interactive marketing
- Proven track record of successfully managing and growing Client relationships
- Major Agency and/or Client experience
- Demonstrable appreciation for great creative work
- Excellent written and presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial instincts or experience
How To Apply
Directly through Adjobs or send your CV with the subject “Postion – your full name” to our email.
We are a global digital agency of makers, believers, and make-believers. We create experiences that people want and businesses need. We work with companies who embrace the transformative power of digital.