Primary purpose: Achieve sales revenue assigned by the company by studying market need and trend, closely collaborating with others teams, managing team and resources to propose and deliver value-added solutions to existing and potential clients’ business. Support Account Director to identify new business opportunities or new services for clients.
- Identify market needs and trend, develop approaches and achieve sales revenue from existing and potential clients targeted annual
- Develop questions to get clients’ concerns and expected results
- Working with clients to study insights and needs of clients, market practices
- Define approaches to clients’ issues or concerns and propose solutions to address client’s issues and enhance clients’ success
- Prepare, present proposal to clients and handle objection successfully via identifying decision-maker, client’s internal situation and way of working
- Build & maintain good relationship with existing clients and explore new business from potential clients
- Enhance services’ quality to clients via closely following up with clients, getting feedback and evaluation for company services.
- Monitor project expense to ensure cost efficiency
- Work closely with Finance & Operation functions to make quotation, PEC and manage cost
- Negotiate with clients to ensure getting profit as advised by Finance function
- Support Finance in contract liquidation and debt management to ensure cash flow
- Update market cost to ensure proposal to client is competitive cost.
- Ensure completion of projects as committed to clients
- Develop or manage team to develop project plan in consultation with other teams to specify detailed action timeline, checklists, PIC and other resources allocation required.
- Manage self and/or team in closely working with internal teams to daily monitor project progress, quality and solve problem in a timely manner
- Ensure implementation of project compliant to standard working process of company.
- Develop team member qualified for company business need
- Assign jobs, manage team workload and performance and give feedback appraisal to team members in timely manner periodically
- Listen to team member difficulties and motivate them, give recognition for good performance as well as manage poor performance
- Deliver training and coaching to team members to enhance team members’ skill and knowledge in project management.
Job specification/Minimum Requirements
Knowledge & experiences
- Communication and marketing, especially digital marketing to define actions, tools and know-hows for services line of Emerald
- Market trend, needs and company competitive advantages
- Management (Plan-do-check-act) principles & leadership (role model of company’s core values, involved others in team decisions & actions, support team achieve goals)
- General social awareness about but not limited to economy growth, consumers, culture, ect.
- Proficiency in English (intermediate) & Vietnamese
- Active Listening
- Presentation & persuasion
- Project management & customer services mindset
- Verbal and written communication
- Helpful, Result-oriented, Responsible and Integrity
- Vị trí đã hết hạn
Các công việc tương tự
Isobar is a global full-service digital agency, creatively solving critical, complex client challenges in the digital era. We conceive, design and build innovative experiences, and we enable brand commerce by connecting powerful brand narratives with commercial interactions. We relentlessly focus on delivering “Ideas without limits,” and take pride in helping clients transform business processes, disrupt industries and find new ways to connect with customers.
- Địa chỉ 40 Pham Ngoc Thach, Ward 6, District 3 Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam