Job Description of
This position supports senior staff with agency’s client work across a diverse range of sectors. Not only will creative writing and translating skills need to be qualified but Account Internship also needs a good grasp of online social media practices.
Employment Type: Full time – Temporary
- Monitoring news on newspapers, magazines, online media for opportunities for clients
- Preparing client reports by daily, weekly, monthly if required
- Developing press materials, including news releases
- Supporting planning, developing and implementing PR plan
- Supporting organizing and managing client events, including press conferences, media tour, promotional client events
- Collating, analyzing and measuring coverage outcomes
- Proactive, quick minded, attention to details personality
- Good copywriting skill
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Vietnamese
- Have the interest and drive to learn how to master the core skills and capabilities needed to deliver all aspects of a campaign
- Design experience would be an advantage
- Related experience in agency environment preferred
- Willing to travel when requested
- Vị trí đã hết hạn
Các công việc tương tự
Matterhorn was founded by Matthew Underwood, who has over two decades of communications experience across multiple markets, and 14 years of Vietnam-experience under his belt. He has worked with General Manager Tran Minh Chuyen for all of those 14 years in Vietnam, recruiting her out of the IT industry initially as a Consultant in their former firm, and later as Matterhorn’s GM.
Their team brings a diverse range of experiences into each and every client meeting. Our team includes everything from career-PRs, to ex technology executives, to hospitality professionals, to former lawyers, to ex-software engineers as well as people from the NGO scene.