This position supports senior staff with agency’s client work across a diverse range of sectors. Not only will creative writing and translating skills need to be qualified but Account Executive also needs a good grasp of online social media practices.
Employment Type: Full time – Temporary
- Monitoring news on newspapers, magazines, online media for opportunities for clients
- Preparing client reports by daily, weekly, monthly if required
- Developing press materials, including news releases
- Supporting planning, developing and implementing PR plan
- Supporting organizing and managing client events, including press conferences, media tour, promotional client events
- Collating, analyzing and measuring coverage outcomes
- Proactive, quick minded, attention to details personality
- Good copywriting skill
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Vietnamese
- Have the interest and drive to learn how to master the core skills and capabilities needed to deliver all aspects of a campaign
- Design experience would be an advantage
- Related experience in agency environment preferred
- Willing to travel when requested
- Vị trí đã hết hạn
Matterhorn was founded by Matthew Underwood, who has over two decades of communications experience across multiple markets, and 14 years of Vietnam-experience under his belt. He has worked with General Manager Tran Minh Chuyen for all of those 14 years in Vietnam, recruiting her out of the IT industry initially as a Consultant in their former firm, and later as Matterhorn’s GM.
Their team brings a diverse range of experiences into each and every client meeting. Our team includes everything from career-PRs, to ex technology executives, to hospitality professionals, to former lawyers, to ex-software engineers as well as people from the NGO scene.