Account intern will be under the supervision of an Account executive with the below tasks:
- Introduction of agency day-to-day job
- Training skills in day-to-day activities
- Direct assistance to the directors and managers in daily account work and other agency work
- Providing administrative support to Managers/ Directors
- Third party’s quotation request, negotiation & coordination
- Last-year students or fresh graduates (no experience required but must be able to commit full time)
- English fluency (especially writing and speaking)
- Interested in working in a fast-paced international environment
- Careful, responsible, enthusiastic.
- Engaged the internal training.
- Dynamic, multinational, and friendly working environment.
- Opportunity to study, improve yourself in the professional working environment.
- Intern allowance