Geometry is the world’s largest brand activation agency, with over 60 offices worldwide. We help brands thrive in an omni channel world, by changing and shaping people’s behavior at pivotal moments along the purchase decision journey.
We are experts at shopper marketing, in both physical retail and e-commerce; & experiential marketing and activation. Find out more here: geometry.com
Currently, we handle brand activation and shopper activation responsibilities in sectors such as Alcoholic Beverages, Home Appliances, FMCG and Tobacco. To expand the business base through the provision of related services, we are looking for Account Executive. The Job holder is to work with your BD/GAD in achieving Account Group agreed targets through the provision of creative marketing solutions and effective management of the company’s resources, to assist our Client to sell their products / services.
Duties & responsibilities
- To handle assigned accounts & projects under the supervision of a Account Manager.
- To performs day-to-day account work which may include: doing paperwork, WIPs, coordinating events, contacting/maintaining client, preparing vendor contracts, internal briefs…
- Good in managing & implementing Integrated Brand Activation campaigns in term of meeting timeline and highlighting issues to the immediate manager on issues to ensure smooth operations.
- To uphold personal honestly and integrity in performing your daily duties and to safeguard the company’s confidentially.
- To get the basic knowledge on respective brands and understand the operational side between client and agency to support Account Manager.
- Interfaces with client contacts and others in a professional, positive and appropriate manner.
- To monitor competitors’ communication & activities on regular basis.
- To completes timesheets daily and otherwise acts in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- To perform other tasks upon requests.
- 2 years experience in an event activation agency, prefers experience in an international agency
- Good speaking and writing skills in both English & Vietnamese.
- Positive energy, pro-active, well-organized, and strong sense of responsibility.
- Able to work under high pressure and tight deadlines.
- Able to work overtime/ on weekend upon request.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill to communicate effectively with internal and external people.
- Well-organized and detail oriented.
- Good understanding about international & local marketing principles of Tobacco industry.
- Time management, internal & external.
- Internal coordination between Creative & Client servicing.
- Demonstrates a good performance in term of working attitude, work effectiveness and efficacy.
- Finance management – contract, CEs, follow-up on outstanding.
- Monitor & update on competitor’s communication & activities.
Các công việc tương tự
Ogilvy group is one of the world’s leading communications groups and the largest network agency present in Vietnam. Since 1995 Ogilvy group has been providing strategic, creative and production services to category-leading multi-national and Vietnamese companies. These include Consulting, Advertising, PR, Digital, Mobile, Social Media, Activation, Field Marketing and Design. In addition Ogilvy group also provides print, digital and video production services.
Office: L12, Centec Tower, 72 – 74, Nguyen Thi Minh Khai, Ward 6, District 3, HCMC
- Địa chỉ 12FL, Centec Tower, 72-74 NTMK, Dist 3