Advertising account executives (AEs) work as a link between clients and DNL. AEs are responsible for the coordination of advertising campaigns and therefore communicating clearly to all those involved.
AEs must understand their clients’ needs and objectives and liaise closely with them throughout campaigns, often on a daily basis. They manage administrative and campaign work and ensure that advertising projects are completed on time and on budget.
AEs can involve handling multiple accounts. Advertising account executives usually report to an account manager.
Advertising account executives contribute to and develop advertising campaigns. Tasks typically involve:
- Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their advertising requirements;
- Working with colleagues (creative, producer, editor) to devise an advertising campaign that meets the client’s brief and budget;
- Presenting alongside colleagues (particularly the account manager), the campaign ideas and budget to the client;
- Working with the account manager to brief creative, producer, editor;
- Liaising with, and acting as the link between, the client and DNL by maintaining regular contact with both,
- Ensuring that communication flows effectively;
- Negotiating with clients and DNL staff about the details of campaigns;
- Discussing & negotiating creative work with clients for approval or modification;
- Handling budgets, managing campaign costs and invoicing clients;
- Writing client reports;
- Monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns;
- Undertaking administration tasks;
- Arranging and attending meetings;
- Making ‘pitches’, along with other DNL staffs, to try to win new business for DNL.
- Discussing further in the interview.
- Working hours are typically from 8:30am to 6pm, Monday to Friday. However, there is often the expectation to start the day early or stay late in order to meet deadlines.
- Weekend work is rare.
University graduates from sectors, as follows:
- 6 month – 1 year working experience in Advertising/Marketing/Event/Film Production (from Agency / Production House /Brand)
You will need to show evidence of the following:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- A proactive attitude, with the ability to use initiative;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- The ability to work under pressure and assimilate large quantities of information quickly, while maintaining attention to detail; drive;
- Effective team working skills;
- Influencing and negotiation skills;
- Oral and written communication skills;
- Commercial awareness;
- A passion for advertising and an understanding of what makes a good advertisement;
- A willingness to learn;
- Resilience, to enable you to deal with problems and constructive criticism;
- Vị trí đã hết hạn
Các công việc tương tự
Established on 08 – 03 – 2012.
The people at DNL are a dedicated team of creative and results-oriented professionals who created and executed the successful advertising campaigns for big brands such as Unilever, Vinamilk, Johnson & Johnson, Nestle…
We are creative production who keep brainstorming relentlessly to propose the best solutions for clients. Viral Clip – TVC, Documentaries – Co-operative video, 2D & 3D animation – Recording, dubbing – Music – Adaptation.