OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE:
Account Executive liaise closely with their clients throughout campaigns, on a daily basis. They manage administrative and campaign work, ensuring that this is all completed on time and on budget.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Planning (30%):
- Researching to deep understanding client’s briefs in terms of customer insight, market, brand characters, event format,…
- Joining brainstorming and contribute creative ideas, support to recap meeting minutes.
- Developing proposal (party or wholesome) under the directions of line manager.
- Project Management (50%):
- Coordinating and communicating externally and internally in an effective way.
- Preparing contact reports, working schedules, project reports, scripts as guided from supervisor.
- Preparing financial support document for the project.
- Prepare logistic tasks for the project .
- Managing the creative outcome based on discussion results.
- Alerting/ Reporting to direct supervisor potential issues, problems during execution.
- Show Development (20%):
- Supporting direct supervisor.
- Developing storyline of performances of the show.
- Creating storyboards for the video clips of the event.
- Briefing creative and film designers to execute the visuals.
- Working with choreography to develop performances following the show content.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCES:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- At least 1- year experience in service industry.
- Experience in the same position across various brands, advertising, marketing disciplines, e.g. events, activation, PR, sales promotion, digital is an advantage
Please kindly log in PER-FECTIV for further information: