106 views8 Ứng tuyển
- Assists the Account Manager in business support and management.
- Assists in providing timely responses to client requests.
- Schedules business meetings and do follow-ups.
- Provides input for the creation and execution of marketing plans
- Gathers data on ad campaigns to evaluate performance, and gives recommendations on ways to improve campaign performance.
- Tracks campaign budgets
- Gathers information on the competition
- Ensures that ad campaigns are in compliance with advertising guidelines.
- Assists in developing and implementing business improvement programs.
- Analyses invoices and provides invoicing support.
- Assists in developing client presentations, proposals and reports.
- Maintains thorough understanding of account management principles.
- Assists Account Manager in coordinating day-to-day account activities.
- Maintains a sense of discretion and professionalism
- Professional and dynamic working environment, highly supported from coworkers and supervisor
- Participate in professional development programs, advertising workshop of professional organization and experts.
- Compatible salary, bonus based on performance and productivity.
- Allowances and bonus by project
- Annual company trip and team building.
- Other Attractive Benefits: Monthly Birthday Celebration, All-in-hands meeting (going abroad), health care, medical insurance …
- At least 1-2 years of experience. Worked at a digital agency is a plus.
- Good analytical skills as well as communication skills (oral and written).
- Interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Effective team working skill.
- Proactive, positive attitude, creative thinking, good problem solving skills, willing to learn, adapt and operate with a dynamic and fast moving work environment.
- Be able to work under high pressure and meet deadline.
- Good at Microsoft (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc).