- Working directly with Account Manager and clients, taking briefs, making proposals and propose to Manager and clients.
- Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their advertising requirements;
- Working with other team members to devise an advertising campaign that meets the client’s brief and budget.
- Presenting alongside agency colleagues (particularly the account manager), the campaign ideas and budget to the client.
- Daily working with Account Manager/ Project leader and clients to complete the detailed project plan with day-to-day operational aspect of project scope from initiation to closure.
- Making reports to reflect project progress including risks, benefits, KPIs achievement to Account Manager/ Leader and clients.
- Ensuring that communication flows effectively.
- Gaining trust and maintaining good relationships with clients.
- Working with other teams to find insights & provide creative inputs.
- Handling budgets, managing campaign costs and invoicing clients;
- Managing accounts and accomplish assignments in a timely and efficient manner such as campaign performance, media plan, contract preparation…
- Competitive salary
- 13th month salary and bonus based on performance and company profit
- Health care (PVI) insurance for employee
- 100% of salary paid social insurance
- Worktime 40h/week
- 14 annual days leave in a year. After 3 years working will get 1 more day.
- Annual health check and company teambuilding trip
- At least 01 year of account management role. Worked at a digital agency is a plus.
- Good Analytical skills as well as communication skills (oral and written)
- Interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Effective team working skills.
- Proactive, positive attitude, creative thinking, good problem-solving skills, willing to learn, adapt and operate with a dynamic and fast moving work environment.
- Be able to work under high pressure and meet deadlines.
- Good at Microsoft (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
How To Apply
How candidate can apply for your job. You can leave your contact information to receive hard copy application or any detailed guide for application.