Job Description Details:
- Support to develop detail communication plan to attain ultimate goals and objectives from brands/client
- Project execution and management to ensure the deliverable, performance and KPI’s achievement
- Keep track and daily/weekly report
- Provide professional after-sales support to enhance the customers’ dedication
- Remain in frequent contact with the clients in your responsibility to understand their needs
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues aiming to customer contentment and the preservation of the company’s reputation
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
- 1-2 year experience in the marketing field.
- Be proactive, highly motivated, result-oriented; demonstrate the ability and desire to work independently and be a team player.
- Good sense of content and wordings.
- Willing to learn and enjoy new challenges.
- Good client servicing skills.
- Good communication & presentation skills. Fluent in English (speaking and writing).
- Competitive and negotiable salary
- 24/7 health insurance
- Mobile phone fee allowance
- 13th month salary