- Act as the contact point between Clients & Company, 3rd parties and Company.
- Remain in frequent contact with the clients in your responsibility to understand their needs
- Build & maintain good relationship with existing clients and explore new business from potential clients.
- Prepare, present proposal to clients and handle objection successfully via identifying decision-maker, client’s internal situation and way of working
- Follow up Clients’ requirements and coordinate with other departments to make sure of deadline delivery.
- Take part in the working process from beginning to finishing a brand’s communication project.
- Develop or manage team to develop project plan in consultation with other teams to specify detailed action timeline, checklists, PIC and other resources allocation required.
- Manage self and/or team in closely working with internal teams to daily monitor project progress, quality and solve problem in a timely manner.
- Ensure implementation of project compliant to standard working process of company
- Assist Finance Department with finance process for Clients.
- Other related work according to actual requirements
- To be entitled to pay social insurance according to the prescribed level.
- Parking allowance.
- Yearly general health check.
- Company trip.
- Professional, young and dynamic environment
- Attractive salary
- 13th month salary & annual performance bonus
- Internal event (birthday, party…) & training courses
- Long term career path development.
- And other common interests of the company.
- At least 1-2 years account management experience in an Advertising/Marketing Agency; specializing in running Event / Activation is the advantage.
- Bachelor’s in Marketing, Advertising, or related field.
- Must demonstrate excellent professional verbal and written communications skills in both English & Vietnamese.
- Must be able to work on a variety of tasks with minimal supervision.
- Applicants should have strong attention to details with the ability to organize and prioritize client needs in a fast paced environment.
- Strong computer skills with proficiencies in Excel & PowerPoint and other related programs.
- Working time: 8 hours/day mode. (09:00 am to 12:00 am, 13:00 pm to 18:00 pm)