- Support Account Managers and BD Managers to support clients and manage external projects.
- Brainstorm and work with internal function teams to devise communication plans that meet client’s brief and budget.
- Manage step by step project execution to ensure client requests are met in a timely manner.
- Take responsibility for updating and reporting project status at every stage.
- Update any changes or delay to clients and keep good relationships with clients in a professional manner.
- Monitor the effectiveness and performance of projects against target.
- Manage project budgets.
- Create a report after completing / projects with evaluation
- Follow up payment, report to BD Managers.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration / Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 1 year experience in a marketing agency role.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Vietnamese.
- Ability to work under high pressure and tight deadlines.
- Some experience in digital marketing and internet marketing is preferable.
- Have an understanding of how an online publisher operates.
- Able to work quickly and efficiently on several projects at the same time.
What HHG Offers:
- Great dynamic proven start-up environment.
- Fast-Paced and fast learning opportunities.
- Competitive Package for the right experience.
- Career progression opportunities across the region.