- Independently handle campaign/projects based on the Client’s brief.
- Co-ordinate in the process of putting together a client project proposal that comes from
- Efficiently manage projects by creating timing plans when required and frequently update
the project progression.
- Prepare the service contract with Clients/Suppliers or Freelancers.
- Compile monitor and track competitor/brand activities across a variety of clients including
market visits when required.
- Proactively develop a deep understanding of your clients and their industry.
- Manage financial requests for account service teams with details of requirements to be defined by Line Manager.
- Monitor and tracking status of projects on the team and compiled into the weekly status
reports for WIP meetings.
- Gather information on creative progress for creative schedule – compiled weekly.
- Give assistance to the Account Manager and Account Director when required.
- Perform other tasks as requested by the Account Manager and Account Director.
- Challenge your limits every day in a fast-growing company
- Competitive benefit package
- Dynamic, international and friendly working environment
- Great opportunities in developing a career pathway
- Up to 18 full paid leave days/per year
- Extra health care insurance
- Company trip, a lot of parties and fun, and different type of bonuses are provided
- 1-2 year experience in marketing/ sales in digital advertising, social media and broadcasting or other related fields.
- Should have a good understanding of media, PR, and activation
- Having the ambition to become a successful businessman
- Presentable with good communication skills
- Good knowledge of marketing, sales, advertising, digital, broadcastings …
- Microsoft office skills: word, excel, PowerPoint
- Good at teamwork and individual working
- Having skills in analyzing & synthesizing information
- Solid command of English – Equivalent to IELTS 6.0
How To Apply
Please send your CV via Adjob.
Short description: Wunderman is a global digital agency with 200 offices in 70 markets. Headquartered in New York City, Wunderman is part of Young & Rubicam Brands and a member of international advertising group WPP Group., Wunderman Thompson, the agency created by the merger of Wunderman and J. Walter Thompson last November 2018. We provide a with creative, data, and technology agency built to inspire growth for its clients.
- Địa chỉ 11bis Nguyễn Gia Thiều, Phường 6, Quận 3, TP HCM